Terms & Conditions
Manifestations of Yaya is an initiative started by interdisciplinary visual, artist, writer, performer and healer Kenyatta A.C. Hinkle, to provide healing services via reiki, tarot, natal chart consultation and creative purpose consultations for individuals who are in the creative field, activists and individuals who work with non-profit organizations and beyond. Manifestations of Yaya is interested in helping cultural workers aka healers who are on the front lines speaking truth to power. Our services help with providing clarity, clearing blockages, and creating habits of loving self-care.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing or using Manifestations of Yaya's official website, www.manifestationsofyaya.com , you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
As a client of Manifestations of Yaya, all of your information is considered extremely private and personal, thus, your information is kept completely confidential and will not be shared with any third party site or individual unless it is mandated by law through a court order.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS
The readings and reiki sessions provided by Manifestations of Yaya are not a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, please do not replace the interpretations given to you during your session with Manifestations of Yaya for any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care, assistance or consultation, seek out a licensed medical professional for consultation. The information provided during our session is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a session with Manifestations of Yaya, you must agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session. You are aware that Manifestations of Yaya makes every effort to give you accurate information, and you understand and accept that some information received may not apply at this time, but could apply to future events.
You understand that Manifestations of Yaya does not provide spiritual information for people without a direct request from the individual(s) seeking assistance.
By booking a session with Manifestations of Yaya you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) Have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will
2) Are at least 18 years of age.
3) Understand your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy or treatment
4) Understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed
5) Understand that your session may include information that does not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date
6) By participating in the session, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being
7) On behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Manifestations of Yaya, including her employees, employers, and any other persons associated with Manifestations of Yaya, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading, reiki session or creativity consultation with Manifestations of Yaya. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Manifestations of Yaya, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a any session resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Manifestations of Yaya
8) Understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Manifestations of Yaya or any persons associated with Manifestations of Yaya as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Manifestations of Yaya and all persons associated with Manifestations of Yaya from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims
9) Understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law
10) Agree to receive occasional future emails from Manifestations of Yaya in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information
11) Are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions
12) Have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a reading, reiki session or creative purpose consultation with Manifestations of Yaya represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Manifestations of Yaya.
Once payment is made for booking a session, fees are 100% non-refundable, but session fees can be applied to an appointment at a later date if you need to reschedule. Each client receives one free rescheduling if the session is rescheduled prior to the 48-hour window before the call. To reschedule, you must do so prior to 48 hours before your session begins or your payment and one-time complimentary rescheduling will be forfeited. To reschedule your session, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with RESCHEDULE in the subject line. If the session is canceled within the 48 hours before the scheduled start of your call, no refunds are available.
All sessions must begin promptly. If for some reason you are unable to answer the call at the time of your scheduled session, Manifestations of Yaya asks that you reschedule your session for a future date. Complimentary one (1) time reschedule per session with purchase.
All paid for and donated one-time services such as readings, reiki sessions and related packages, must be fully redeemed within six months from the original transaction or both the session and the payment is forfeited.
And finally, in the case of private appointment work, Kenyatta understands there are emergencies and will work with you as best she can in the event one does occur. Things happen to her too.
AGREEMENT OF SALE
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgment, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. If you require any information concerning your order please email us at email@example.com quoting your order number.
An agreement of sale comes into effect when either a credit card authorization is received from the issuing bank, or a bank transfer is reflected on our bank statement.
We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any time. Any skin care products will be used at your own risk. Be sure to pay careful attention to the ingredients listed on the label. Manifestations of Yaya is not liable for any allergic reactions and medical issues as a result of using our handcrafted products.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for products from this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Pay Pal, debit card, cash, or check. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is acknowledged. Please note that all credit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the issuer of the card. The cardholders address must match the information held by the issuing authority. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorize payment to Manifestations of Yaya, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of products. Please note that we retain the legal ownership of all products until full payment has been made by you and received by us. Legal ownership of the products will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the products to you.
STREET ADDRESS/COURIER SERVICE: If you are not at home when your parcel arrives, the courier service will contact you regarding information when you will be able to receive your parcel. You accept that in order for us to prove delivery of an order or part of an order, we do not have to prove you personally received the goods, but that any person at the delivery address specified on your order, signed for the delivery.
You should inspect the products upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the products at a later date.
Under the distance selling regulations, you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
For further details of how to return merchandise please see our RETURNS section. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the products to us.
You can submit your cancellation notice by email to
The returns policy is for goods purchased on the website.